Grasmere House Hotel
Originally built in 1896 as a private house, the Grasmere House Hotel, set in mature gardens on the banks of the Rivers Avon and Nadder, with stunning views of Salisbury Cathedral. Just 10 minutes walk from Salisbury City Centre, this award-winning, privately owned hotel has 38 en-suite bedrooms and a conservatory bar and restaurant.
We have a splendid choice of rooms, all en-suite, including luxurious 4-poster beds, triple and quadruple family bedrooms and some discretely adapted for our guests with less mobility. Many rooms overlook our mature gardens offering river or cathedral views. We even have a 3-bedroom apartment for larger groups. Whether you are in Salisbury on business, for a family holiday, a weekend escape or a memorable wedding we have room for you that’s perfect for the occasion.
Choose to enjoy your Wedding Day at the Grasmere House Hotel and you’ll have one of Britain’s Best Views as the backdrop for your photos and lasting memories of your special day.
Our complete wedding service includes organisation of the registrar and ceremony, transport, flower, cake, table plans, menus, photographer and more. At the Grasmere House Hotel, we believe it’s all about getting the little details right, and we’ll work with you to design the day to make it the one you have always dreamed of.
The Grasmere House Hotel can accommodate up to 110 delegates in our main conference suite. The River Rooms are available for smaller gatherings, receptions and private dining, and our terrace patio is ideal for outdoor breaks, barbeques and buffet lunches.
Room Available Unit Tariff
- Single Oct – Apr from £70 per room – May-Sep from £95.50 per room
- Standard Oct – Apr from £95 per room – May-Sep from £110 per room
- Superior Oct – Apr from £105 per room – May-Sep from £125 per room
- Four Poster Oct – Apr from £130 per room – May – Sep from £185 per room
- Deluxe Oct – Apr from £115 per room – May-Sep from £135 per room
- Family Oct – Apr from £120 per room – May-Sep from £163 per room
- Accessible Oct – Apr from £115 per room – May-Sep from £135 per room
- Apartments Oct – Apr from £300 per room – May-Sep from £450 per room
- Open 24/7
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Close to city centre
- Accessible rooms
- Vegetarian friendly
- Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Parking and Transport
- Free On-site car parking for upto 70 Cars
- 10 min walk from city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
- Flat screen TV with Freeview in all bedrooms
- Luxurious four-poster beds
- Iron and ironing board
- Accessible rooms available